Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 12, 2009 Special Town Board Meeting
Town of Dodgeville
Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
Thursday, February 12th, 2009
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 6:02 PM.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Greg Jewell, David Gollon and David Thomas. Also in attendance were Clerk Sara Olson, Keith Dalsing and Kevin Zajicek.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, David Thomas made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Greg Jewell. Motion carried.
3) Discussion and possible action re: Military Road & County Road Q Intersection TRIP Project. Keith Dalsing from KD Engineering Consultants, Inc. provided plans of this intersection that contained different radiuses and widths of pavement. The Town Board discussed these plans in detail with Keith Dalsing to decide what plan would be the most beneficial. David Gollon made a motion to pursue Plan 30-60. A Notice to Bidders will be published in the Dodgeville Chronicle on February 26th and March 5th. The public opening and reading aloud of the bids will take place on March 17th at 2:00 p.m at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville. Greg Jewell seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion and possible action re: Cost Estimated for Phase II of Brue Road. Curt Peterson presented the Town Board with a Federal Stimulus Local Project Solicitation letter from the Department of Transportation. The Town Board discussed this document and would like to obtain more information on the qualification to see if Phase II of Brue Road could qualify as a Federal Stimulus Local Project. No action taken.
5) Discussion and possible action re: Wells Fargo Tax Account. Clerk Sara Olson informed the Town Board of the different financials that she was obtaining proposals from in reference to the tax account. No action taken.
6) Discussion and possible action re: Alternative Option for County Y Interchange. The Town Board discussed the possibility of changing county road YZ to a state highway as another option for the County Y Interchange. No action taken
7) Public Comment. None
8) Adjournment. David Gollon made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:23 P.M. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville