Home Page: Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is the Town hall located?
2. Where do I take my garbage to dispose of it in the Township?
3. Where is the polling place located in the Town of Dodgeville?
4. What day does the Town of Dodgeville have there regular monthly board meeting?
5. What day does the Planning Commission of the Town of Dodgeville have there regular monthly meeting?
1. The Town hall is located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville. The office hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 - 1:00 p.m.
2. The Town of Dodgeville has a recycling/garbarge dropoff center located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville. The hours of operation are Wednesday's from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday's from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
3. The polling place for Township residence is located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville.
4. The Town of Dodgeville has a regular monthly board meeting on the first Tuesday of the month beginning at 6:00 p.m.
5. The Planning Commission of the Town of Dodgeville meets the last Monday of the month. If you are requesting a petition you need to have all the required information to the Clerk/Treasurer two weeks prior to the monthly meeting due to publication purposes.