Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 6, 2015 Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 5:52 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: David Blume and Steven Johnson. Also in attendance was Clerk Sara Olson.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor David Blume. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from September 1st, 2015. Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the September 1st, 2015 meeting minutes as submitted. David Blume seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Request to add additional property to Sanitary District #1. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson discussed the proper procedures as indicated by the attorney for adding additional property to the Sanitary District. The Board of Commissioners discussed adding the following additional property to Sanitary District #1: Lot 1, CSM 1516 as recorded in Vol. 11 of C.S.M’s, on page 1 as document 343101, Being Lot 2 of CSM 1422 as recorded in Vol. 10 of C.S.M.'s, on page 110 as document 333811, and part of the NW 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of Section 21, T6N, R3E, all in the Town of Dodgeville, Iowa County, Wisconsin, to wit: Commencing at the N 1/4 corner of said Section 21; thence S 88°51'45" E, 413.79' along the North line of the NE 1/4 to the POINT OF BEGINNING; thence continuing S 88°51'45" E, 220.18', to a point on the westerly right of way line of State Road "23"; thence around a 4644' radius curve to the left, through a central angle of 06°32'59", an arc distance of 530.88', a chord bearing of S 03°50'17.5" E, 530.59' to a point in said westerly right of way line; thence S 65°43'00" W, 165.89' along the southerly line of lot 2 of C.S.M. 1422; thence N 88°51'34" W, 99.15' to the SW corner of lot 2 of C.S.M. 1422; thence N 00°06'36" E, 400.00' to the NW corner of lot 2 of C.S.M. 1422; thence N 01°44'23" W, 200.11' to the POINT OF BEGINNING. Containing 133028 square feet, or 3.054 acres, more or less. Parcel No. 008-1185.B and submitting a request to the Town Board. David Blume made a motion to submit a request to the Town Board to add the additional property as previously described. Steven Johnson seconded the motion. Motion carried.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #1 User Agreement and Allocations. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson indicated that she had talked to Lawrence Bechler in regards to the user agreement and allocations. Clerk/Treasure Sara Olson had indicated the attorney felt that this could be completed by the Sanitary District however it would take the hiring of an engineer to do a study on the current usage, potential usage and several hours of legal fees. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson had also indicated that Lawrence Bechler is currently working on drafting the transferring of allocation for the Quality Liquid Feeds property.
6) Public Comment. Town Board member, Steven Johnson had indicated that Terri Slaney had a concern in regards to when the transferring of the sewer line that was an extension of the existing sewer line occurred and if the Sanitary District should look into seeking an attorney’s opinion. Steven Johnson requested that this be put on next month agenda to discuss.
7) Adjournment. David Blume made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 6:03 p.m. Steven Johnson seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville