Home Page: Meeting Minutes
November 3, 2015 Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015
*Immediately following the Regular Town Board Meeting*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 9:15 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: David Blume, David Gollon, Peter Vanderloo and Steven Johnson. Also in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson, Larry Nelson and Jeffrey Haylock.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor David Gollon. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from October 6th, 2015. Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the October 6th, 2015 meeting minutes as submitted. David Blume seconded the motion. Motion carried. David Gollon abstained.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #2 Sewer Main Extension Easements. Town Board Supervisor, Steven Johnson indicated the concerns of Terry Slaney as indicated in the October 6th meeting minutes. Steven Johnson made a motion to have an attorney look into the sewer main extension easements. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion failed 4-1.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #2 Greater Heights Annexation. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson indicated that she had received a notice from the City of Dodgeville informing the Township that the adoption of an ordinance will be considered at a special meeting of the City Council of the City of Dodgeville on December 21, 2015, at 5:30 p.m., which provides for the attachment of land subject to a Boundary Agreement between the City and the Town. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson also indicated that Sanitary District #2 hasn’t received an invoice for the meter heads that were replaced in 2013 which would have cost approximately $6,432.00 and should be taken care of prior to the annexation. The Town Board had requested that the mayor be contacted and a bill be requested. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson had also indicated that she had contacted attorney Larry Bechler and discussed the options for the excess funds in Sanitary District #2 that were created from a special charge that was collected from the residence of the Sanitary District.
6) Discussion & possible action re: Quality Liquid Feeds Sewer Capacity Transfer Agreement. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson presented a copy of the Quality Liquid Feeds sewer capacity transfer agreement drafted by Attorney, Larry Bechler. Steven Johnson made a motion to approve and record the sewer capacity allocation transfer agreement. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried. Steven Johnson made a motion to pass the charges on to Quality Liquid Feeds for the drafting of the documents and the legal research that was needed to complete the agreement. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
7) Public Comment. None.
8) Adjournment. Steven Johnson made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 9:42 p.m. David Blume seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
November 5, 2019 Public Budget Hearing