Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 6, 2010 Sanitary District #2 & #3 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #2 & #3 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, July 6th, 2010
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 6:03 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Charles Price, David Gollon and Thomas Mueller. Absent was David Thomas. Also in attendance were Clerk Sara Olson, Ed Weaver, Darrin Crook, Deb Slaney, Terry Slaney, Cory Berg, Nona Hyytinen, Bruce Bowden and Stewart Schilling.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Thomas Mueller made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Charlie Price. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from September 9th, 2009. Thomas Mueller made a motion to approve the September 9th, 2009 minutes as submitted. Charles Price seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Acceptance of the sanitary sewer main extension consisting of 850 LF of 8-inch sewer in Sanitary District #2. The Town Board discussed acceptance of the sanitary sewer main extension and the need of the easement being recorded with the affected individuals. Terry Slaney had indicated that he had concerns with the placement of the easements that were on the plans that were submitted to him by Blackhawk Engineer. Ed Weaver, Darrin Crook, Terry Slaney and Corey Berg agreed that they would be willing to help work something out so everyone is satisfied and the easements can be recorded so that the Town of Dodgeville can take over the sewer main. Thomas Mueller made a motion to meet with the City, Town and all affected individuals to discuss possible adjustments to the proposed easements on the sanitary sewer main. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Update on status of the water leak issues in Sanitary District #3. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson had indicated that she had tried to contact the state in reference to the water leak as well as the City of Dodgeville and was unable to figure out who potentially caused the water leak. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson also indicated that she had contacted Jamie at D.A. Auto to make him aware of the conversations and he indicated that he would be getting a hold of these individuals himself as well. No action taken.
6) Public Comment. Ed Weaver presented an invoice that he received for Wolfe Plumbing for the installation of the water meter that is necessary to determine the usage of the individuals in the Sanitary District. Ed Weaver was disputing that the Town should be responsible for the cost of the installation of the meter due to he was not informed by anyone that he needed a meter and would of had the plumber install this when he did the other sewer work and wouldn’t have occurred this cost. No action taken.
7) Adjournment. Thomas Mueller made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 6:55 p.m. Charlie Price seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
December 5, 2023 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
December 5, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 8, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 8, 2023 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
November 8, 2023 Public Budget Hearing
October 30, 2023 Planning Commission Meeting
October 16, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 3, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 18, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 5, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting