Home Page: Meeting Minutes
December 10, 2015 Sanitary District #2 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #2 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, December 10th, 2015
*Immediately following the Regular Town Board Meeting*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 7:38 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Peter Vanderloo and Steven Johnson. Also in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Peter Vanderloo. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from November 3rd , 2015. Steven Johnson made a motion to approve the November 3rd , 2015 meeting minutes as submitted. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #2 Greater Heights Annexation. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson indicated that the adoption of an ordinance will be considered at a special meeting of the City Council of the City of Dodgeville on December 21, 2015, at 5:30 p.m., which provides for the attachment of land subject to a Boundary Agreement between the City and the Town.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #2 Meters and Account Balance. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson presented a document outlining the current account balance as December 10th, 2015 to the Board of Commissioners. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson also indicated that we hadn’t received anything from the City in regards to the meters and we will still have expenses in the Sanitary District after the annexation as we won’t receive a final water reading from the City until January. The Town Board indicated that once all expenses are paid, money is received from the customers and the audit is completed the Township would transfer the remaining funds to the City of Dodgeville.
6) Public Comment. None.
7) Adjournment. Steven Johnson made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:08 p.m. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville