Home Page: Agendas
August 24, 2023 Joint Public Hearing/Meeting of the Iowa Cty Planning & Town Planning Commission
NOTICE OF JOINT PUBLIC HEARING/MEETING OF THE IOWA COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE AND TOWN OF DODGEVILLE PLAN COMMISSION
This meeting will be conducted in person and via electronic videoconferencing/teleconferencing. As such, it is likely that some or all members of, and a possible quorum, may be in attendance via electronic means and not physically present.
In accordance with Wisconsin law, the meeting will remain open to the public. The public may attend in person at the location noted on the agenda. All public who attend in person are required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing.
The public is encouraged and requested to attend via electronic means.
Pursuant to Section 19.84, Wisconsin Statutes, notice is hereby given to the public that the Iowa County Planning & Zoning Committee will hold a meeting and hearings
Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Conference Call 1-312-626-6799
Zoom meeting ID: 840 538 2607
Health and Human Services Center – Community Room
303 West Chapel St., Dodgeville, WI 53533
For information regarding access for the disabled, please call 608-935-0399.
1. Call to order by each respective body.
2. Roll Call by each respective body.
3. Certification of notice for this hearing by the Iowa County Planning & Zoning Committee
4. Approve of this agenda by each respective body
5. Public input on the consideration of the following:
a) Town of Dodgeville Comprehensive Plan:
• Amendment of Section C Transportation Element:
1) Strike the sentence in the third paragraph under Transit, Accessibility & Special Needs Users that reads: “Specifically, they identified Military Ridge Road and Survey Road (from Brue Road to USH18)”.
2) Strike item 4 under the fourth paragraph under Transit, Accessibility & Special Needs Users that reads: “Possible addition of bicycle lanes at Military Ridge Road and Survey Road (from Brue Road to USH 18)”.
• Amendment of Section H Land Use Element:
1) Revise item 6 to read: “No residential subdivisions shall be allowed in this category.”
2) Add the following under Rural Development Area: “10. Those parcels currently zoned by Iowa County as Business Districts but located within the Rural Development Area conform to the Land Use Plan.”
• Amendment of Land Use Map H.1
b) Iowa County Comprehensive Plan:
• Amendment of Section H. Land Use Element Table H.1c – Town of Dodgeville to be consistent with the Town Plan revisions above under item 5. a).
6. Consideration of action by the Town of Dodgeville Plan Commission on proposed amendments to Sections C and H of the Town of Dodgeville Comprehensive Plan as outlined in item 5 above or as otherwise proposed.
7. Consideration of action by the Iowa County Planning & Zoning Committee on proposed amendments to Section H of the Iowa County Comprehensive Plan as outlined in item 5 above or as otherwise proposed.
Scott A. Godfrey, Director Posting Date: July 18, 2023
Note: Details of the proposal can be requested from the Iowa County Office of Planning & Development.
December 5, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 5, 2023 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
November 8, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 8, 2023 Public Budget Hearing
November 8, 2023 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
October 30, 2023 Planning Commission Meeting
October 16, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 3, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 18, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 5, 2023 Regular Town Board Meeting