Home Page: Agendas
April 30, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting
TOWN OF DODGEVILLE
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 30TH, 2018
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
LOCATION: 108 E. LEFFLER STREET, DODGEVILLE
Any subject on this agenda may become an action item.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that there will be a Plan Commission Meeting for the Town of Dodgeville which will be held on Monday, April 30th at 6:00 p.m. This meeting will be held at the Town Hall located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of Public Notice & Agenda in accordance with Open Meeting Laws
4. Review and approve meeting minutes from September 25th, 2017
5. The application of David Weier to preview the rezoning application of 37 acres more or less from A-1 to AR-1 located in part of the SW ¼ and the SE ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 23, Town 6 North, Range 3 East located along County Road YZ.
6. The application of Lori Reising-Lipska to preview the rezoning application of 15.8 acres more or less from A-1Ag legal non-conforming to AB-1 located in part of the SW ¼ , NE ¼ , and NW ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 19, Town 6 North, Range 4 East located at 5475/5477 County Road YZ. The conditional use application for the purpose of a commercial livestock operation and existing two home sites with buildings.
7. The conditional use application of Dean Dickel and Mary Glindinning for the purpose of a breeding and feeding livestock operation on a 3.595 acre parcel located in part of the NE ¼ and the SE ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 25, Township 6 North, Range 3 East located at 5392 Section Line Road.
8. The application of Victoria & James Keyes, Ronald Evans and the Elaine Evans Estate to preview the rezoning application of 36.49 acres more or less from AR-1 (3 existing lots) & B-2 Non Conforming to AR-1 to create 4 AR-1 lots located in part of NW ¼ and SW ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 12, Town 6 North, Range 3 East located at 4011, 4051 and 4053 County Road Z.
9. Request for clarification of the density standard in regards to 4394 Goldmine Road.
10. Review of The Town of Dodgeville’s Comprehensive Plan.
11. Correspondence and other matters
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Dodgeville
*A quorum of the Town Board members may be present at this meeting for information purposes only, no action will be taken by the Town Board.*
_______ Posted on 04/23/2018 in accordance to the WI State Statutes 19.84(3) at Pleasant Ridge Store, Mueller Implement and the Town of Dodgeville Message Boards.
September 12, 2018 Revised Regular Town Board Meeting
September 12, 2018 2018 Board of Review
September 12, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 11, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting
August 7, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 7, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Meeting
July 10, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Meeting
July 10, 2018 Board of Review - To Adjourn to later date determined at meeting
June 5, 2018 Board of Review to Adjourn till July 10th, 2018