Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 2, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018
*Immediately following the Regular Town Board Meeting*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 7:58 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: David Blume, Peter Vanderloo, and Kyle Levetzow. Excused was: David Gollon. Also in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson and Randy Beerkircher.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Kyle Levetzow made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Peter Vanderloo. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from August 7th, 2018. Peter Vanderloo made a motion to approve the August 7th, 2018 meeting minutes as submitted. Kyle Levetzow seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #1 – Lift Station Pump Replacement (State Road 23 Station). Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson presented the voucher from B&M Technical Services in the amount of $7,580.00 for the replacement of a pump at the lift station on State Road 23. Peter Vanderloo made a motion to pay the voucher in the amount of $7,580.00 from the Sanitary District #1 account. Kyle Levetzow seconded the motion. Motion carried. The Board discussed the different options that are available to charge the individuals for the current repair as well as future needed repairs. The Sanitary District members requested that Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson compute the cost per customer based upon their allocated percentage for the amount needed for this repair as well as future repairs. The members indicated that they would discuss this agenda item again at the November Board meeting.
5) Public Comment. None.
6) Adjournment. Kyle Levetzow made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:25 p.m. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
November 5, 2019 Public Budget Hearing