Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 6, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, March 6th, 2018
*Immediately following the Regular Town Board Meeting*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 7:19 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Peter Vanderloo, David Gollon, David Blume and Kyle Levetzow. Also in attendance was Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson, Larry Nelson, Jeffrey Haylock and Randy Beerkircher.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Peter Vanderloo made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor David Gollon. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from April 19th, 2017. David Blume made a motion to approve the April 19th, 2017 meeting minutes as submitted. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #1 – Lift Station Repairs (Rowe Rd Station). Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson and Town Patrolman Randy Beerkircher informed the Board of the repairs that were completed on the Rowe Rd lift station in February due to an electrical issue on one pump and a backflow issue with the other pump. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson had indicated that we are currently working with LW Allen to correct the issues as well as receiving pricing for upgrading the floats and suspension system. David Blume made a motion to have Town Chairman Curt Peterson work with LW Allen in regards to the needed lift station repairs. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
5) Public Comment. None.
6) Adjournment. David Blume made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:37 p.m. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
September 12, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 11, 2018 Planning Commission - Site Visit
August 7, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
August 7, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
July 30, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting
July 10, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
July 10, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
June 5, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
May 29, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting
May 1, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting