Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 29, 2016 Special Town Board Meeting
Town of Dodgeville
Town Board Meeting Minutes
March 29th, 2016
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 5:31 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: David Gollon and Peter Vanderloo. Also in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson, Peg Koehler, Carl Thoreson, Wayne Jerrett, Rick Thuli and Lauren Thuli.
Everyone in attendance recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, David Gollon made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor, Peter Vanderloo. Motion carried.
3) Introduction of Margaret (Peg) Koehler. Peg Koehler, a candidate running for Iowa County Judge, introduced herself and indicated her previous experiences to everyone present.
4) Opening of Sealcoating Bids. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson opened and read aloud the two Sealcoating Bids received from Fahrner Asphalt and Scott Construction. The total bids for all roads were as follows:
Fahrner Asphalt $179,105.00 Scott Construction $167,556.00
Option #2 $182,683.00
Option #3 $199,897.00
Scott Construction had also listed additional options and prices on each road based upon their needs. The Township expressed their appreciation in receiving the additional options, prices and information presented about each roads condition.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Sealcoat Bids. David Gollon made a motion to award the project to Scott Construction with Town Chairman Curt Peterson determining what roads need the proposed fiber crack-filling after reviewing the roads with Carl Thoreson from Scott Construction. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
6) Discussion & possible action re: Request to waive the weight limit posting on Rohowetz Road on 0.02 of a mile. Rick and Lauren Thuli discussed with the Town Board the request to waive the weight limit posting on Rohowetz Road starting at the intersection of Esch/Rohowetz going to their business driveway at a distance of 0.02 miles. The Thuli’s shared information in regards to the amount of semi traffic their business receives as well as their willingness to work something out with the Township in regards to this stretch of road. No action was taken.
7) Public Comment. None
8) Adjournment. David Gollon made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 6:30 p.m. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
November 11, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 26, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 14, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 6, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 1, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting