Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 4, 2019 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
*Immediately following the Board of Review*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Peter Vanderloo, David Gollon and Kyle Levetzow. Excused was: Dave Pope. Also in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson, Randy Beerkircher and Jeffrey Haylock.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, David Gollon made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Kyle Levetzow. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from May 7th, 2019. Kyle Levetzow made a motion to approve the May 7th, 2019 meeting minutes as submitted. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Financing of the Lift Station Upgrades. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson and the Board of Commissioners discussed what possible options are available for financing the lift station upgrades and the need to have the check valves fixed at the lift station. The Board had requested that Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson look into the financing options and obtain prices in regards to the check valves and present information at the July 2nd, 2019 meeting. No action was taken.
5) Public Comment. None.
6) Adjournment. Kyle Levetzow made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:18 p.m. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville