Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2017 Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners Mtg
Town of Dodgeville
Sanitary District #1 & #2 Board of Commissioners
Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
*Immediately following the Regular Town Board Meeting*
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 8:25 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Peter Vanderloo, David Gollon, David Blume and Kyle Levetzow. Also in attendance was Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, David Gollon made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor Peter Vanderloo. Motion carried.
3) Approval of Meeting Minutes from December 10th, 2015. Peter Vanderloo made a motion to approve the December 10th, 2015 meeting minutes as submitted. Curt Peterson seconded the motion. Motion carried. David Gollon abstained from the motion.
4) Discussion & possible action re: Dissolving of Sanitary District #2. David Blume made a motion to dissolve Sanitary District #2 on April 19th, 2017 as all remaining funds have been distributed to the City of Dodgeville and all properties within Sanitary District #2 were annexed by the City of Dodgeville on December 31st, 2015 per a cooperative boundary agreement. Peter Vanderloo seconded the motion. Motion carried.
5) Discussion & possible action re: Sanitary District #1 – Future Sewer Billing (3656 State Road 23). The Sanitary District Commissioners indicated they didn’t feel a waiver at the request of Darold Rux could be granted in regards to the sewer charges at 3656 State Road 23 and took no action on this item.
6) Public Comment. None.
7) Adjournment. David Blume made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:30 p.m. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
February 12, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 2, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 4, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
December 4, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 17, 2018 Special Town Board Meeting
October 2, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 2, 2018 Sanitary District #1 Board of Commissioners
September 12, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 11, 2018 Planning Commission - Site Visit
August 7, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting