Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 14, 2009 Annual Town Meeting
Town of Dodgeville
Annual Town Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, April 14th, 2009
1) Call to order. Town Chairman, Curt Peterson called the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m.
Town Supervisors in attendance were: Charles Price, David Gollon and David Thomas. Greg Jewell was absent. Others in attendance were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson and Thomas J. Mueller.
2) Approval of Public Notice/Agenda. Supervisor, Charles Price made a motion to approve the public notice and agenda seconded by Supervisor David Gollon. Motion carried.
3) Review of 2008 Annual Report. Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson explained to the Town Board that the annual audit will be conducted on April 20th and 21st. Once the annual audit is completed Clerk/Treasurer Sara Olson will present the Town Board and the general public a copy of the annual report. The annual report will be available via the website as well as noted in the newsletter.
4) Review of 2008 Accomplishments & Highlights. The Town Board discussed several accomplishments and highlights for 2008 including the following: Purchasing of a 3rd snow plow truck, Newly constructed Town of Dodgeville website, New Appointed Clerk-Treasurer, Completed 2008 seal coating and road improvement projects.
5) Set 2009 Annual Meeting Date. Charlie Price made a motion to set the 2009 Annual Meeting date for April 13, 2010 or the second Tuesday in April starting at 6:30 p.m. David Thomas seconded the motion. Motion carried.
6) Other matter brought before the Annual Meeting. The Town Board would like to thank Greg Jewell for his service and dedication to the Town Board over the past two years and the Plan Commission for the last four years. The Town Board also wanted to welcome the new board member Thomas Mueller.
Town Board Chairman, Curt Peterson presented to the Town Board a resolution he received in reference to Opposing Proposed Changes to Wisconsin Prevailing Wage Law. Thomas Mueller made a motion to adopt and approve 2009-260 Resolution Opposing Proposed Changes to Wisconsin Prevailing Wage Law. Charles Price seconded the motion. Motion carried.
7) Adjournment. Thomas Mueller made a motion to adjourn at 7:45 p.m. David Gollon seconded the motion. Motion carried.
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 21, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 3, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 28, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 3, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 25, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting
November 5, 2019 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 5, 2019 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville