Home Page: Agendas
May 29, 2012 Planning Commission Meeting
TOWN OF DODGEVILLE
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY MAY 29TH, 2012
TIME: 6:30 PM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that there will be a Plan Commission Meeting for the Town of Dodgeville which will be held on Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 beginning at 6:30 P.M. This meeting will be held in the Town Office located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of Public Notice & Agenda in accordance with Open Meeting Laws
4. Review and approve meeting minutes from February 27th, 2012
5. Petition by Gregory Stroncek and Lea Dolan-Stroncek for consideration of a conditional use permit to consider a roadside stand on a 30.82 acre parcel zoned A-1 in the NW ¼ of the NW ¼ of S30-T7N-R4E located at 5077/5079 County Road Z in the Town of Dodgeville with the total property consisting of 134 acres.
6. The application of Marcia Peterson to preview the rezoning application located in part of the SW ¼ of the NE ¼, the SE ¼ of the NW ¼, and part of the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 33 Town 7 North Range 3 East to rezone 40.00 acres more or less from A-1 Ag to two AR-1 Ag Residential lots that will be 5 acres and 35 acres respectively.
7. Discussion ONLY re: Section H – Land Use Element
8. Correspondence and other matters
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Dodgeville
_______ Posted on 05/15/12 in accordance to the WI State Statutes 19.84(3) at Jumping Jupiter, Mueller Implement and the Town of Dodgeville Message Boards.
December 1, 2020 Public Budget Hearing
December 1, 2020 Notice of Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
November 11, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 26, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 6, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
September 1, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
August 31, 2020 Planning Commission Meeting
August 4, 2020 2020 Board of Review
August 4, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting
July 7, 2020 Regular Town Board Meeting