Home Page: Agendas
May 29, 2012 Planning Commission Meeting
TOWN OF DODGEVILLE
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY MAY 29TH, 2012
TIME: 6:30 PM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that there will be a Plan Commission Meeting for the Town of Dodgeville which will be held on Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 beginning at 6:30 P.M. This meeting will be held in the Town Office located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of Public Notice & Agenda in accordance with Open Meeting Laws
4. Review and approve meeting minutes from February 27th, 2012
5. Petition by Gregory Stroncek and Lea Dolan-Stroncek for consideration of a conditional use permit to consider a roadside stand on a 30.82 acre parcel zoned A-1 in the NW ¼ of the NW ¼ of S30-T7N-R4E located at 5077/5079 County Road Z in the Town of Dodgeville with the total property consisting of 134 acres.
6. The application of Marcia Peterson to preview the rezoning application located in part of the SW ¼ of the NE ¼, the SE ¼ of the NW ¼, and part of the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 33 Town 7 North Range 3 East to rezone 40.00 acres more or less from A-1 Ag to two AR-1 Ag Residential lots that will be 5 acres and 35 acres respectively.
7. Discussion ONLY re: Section H – Land Use Element
8. Correspondence and other matters
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Dodgeville
_______ Posted on 05/15/12 in accordance to the WI State Statutes 19.84(3) at Jumping Jupiter, Mueller Implement and the Town of Dodgeville Message Boards.
June 7, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
May 3, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
April 25, 2022 Planning Commission Meeting
April 19, 2022 Annual Town Board Meeting
April 19, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 14, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
March 1, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 28, 2022 Planning Commission Meeting
February 1, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting
January 4, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting