Home Page: Agendas
April 24, 2017 Plan Commission Meeting
TOWN OF DODGEVILLE
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 24TH, 2017
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
LOCATION: 108 E. LEFFLER STREET, DODGEVILLE
Any subject on this agenda may become an action item.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that there will be a Plan Commission Meeting for the Town of Dodgeville which will be held on Monday, April 24th at 6:00 p.m. This meeting will be held at the Town Hall located at 108 E. Leffler Street, Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of Public Notice & Agenda in accordance with Open Meeting Laws
4. Review and approve meeting minutes from March 27th, 2017
5. The application of New Horizons Supply Co-op to preview the rezoning application of 1.06 acres more or less from A-1 legal non-conforming to B-3 Heavy Business located in part of the NE ¼ of the SE ¼ and the SE ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 22, Town 6 North, Range 3 East at 4746 County Road YZ. The conditional use application of New Horizons Supply Co-op for the purpose of a liquid propane distribution center.
6. Review of The Town of Dodgeville’s Comprehensive Plan.
7. Correspondence and other matters
Sara J. Olson, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Dodgeville
*A quorum of the Town Board members may be present at this meeting for information purposes only, no action will be taken by the Town Board.*
_______ Posted on 04/10/2017 in accordance to the WI State Statutes 19.84(3) at Pleasant Ridge Store, Mueller Implement and the Town of Dodgeville Message Boards.
February 6, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
February 6, 2018 Amended Regular Town Board Meeting
January 2, 2018 Regular Town Board Meeting
December 5, 2017 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 7, 2017 Public Budget Hearing
November 7, 2017 Regular Town Board Meeting
November 7, 2017 Special Town Meeting of the Electors of the Town of Dodgeville
October 16, 2017 Special Town Board Meeting
October 3, 2017 Regular Town Board Meeting
October 3, 2017 Regular Town Board Meeting - Amended